The Redmi brand has just launched the Redmi 8A Dual , its latest solution for the economy , in the Indian market , as expected. The smartphone is part of a growing market and makes the quality / price ratio its strong point.
- Schermo: 6,22″ 720 x 1.520 pixel (HD+ 19:9, 270 PPI)
- CPU: Snapdragon 439
- Internal memory : 2 GB LPDDR3 / 32 GB eMMC RAM expandable up to 512 GB
- Rear cameras:
- Main: 13 MP (f / 2.2)
- Secondary: 2 MP (f / 2.4)
- Front camera: 8 MP (f / 2.0)
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with 18W charging support
- Dimensions: 156.48 × 75.41 × 9.4mm
- Weight : 188 grams
- OS : Android 9 con MIUI 11
- Connettività: Dual SIM (Dual 4G VoLTE), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n con VoWiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Other: Anti-splash coating (P2i), 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, face unlock
Redmi has managed to compose an interesting device, especially considering the launch price at which it is proposed. The oversized battery, combined with the low energy processor and the HD + screen are the perfect recipe for 10 and praise autonomy . Do not miss the audio jack and FM radio, the photographic sector is flawed. The choice of equipping the facial unlocking device (probably of a photographic type) rather than a common fingerprint sensor is interesting. Supports 18W charging , although standard 10W charger is provided in the box .
Exit and price
The Redmi 8A Dual is offered in 3 color variants: Midnight Gray, Sea Blue and Sky White; it is available on the Indian market at the price of 6.499 RS ( about 84 € ) for the version with 2 GB of RAM and 6.999 RS ( about 90 € ) for the version with 3 GB of RAM. The smartphone can be purchased through the official website Mi, Amazon.in and from 18 February also in the selected physical stores . At the moment there is no commercialization on the European market.